Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 231 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 small cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix flour, 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Rub coconut oil into flour mixture using your hands until mixture is crumbly. Add milk, sour cream, and vanilla extract and mix just until dough is combined; fold in pistachios and coconut.
- Scoop dough, about 1 teaspoon per cookie, and form into balls; arrange on the prepared baking sheet about 1-inch apart. Mix 1 teaspoon sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges turn light brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies on a wire rack.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute coconut oil with any other vegetable oil of your choice. However, it tastes best with coconut oil as it pairs up with shredded coconut and brings out more coconut flavor.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 10.2 g fat; 31.8 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 113 mg sodium. Full nutrition