Orange Chicken Kabobs
"Put your marinade and cubed chicken together and marinate at least 2 hours. I also cut my veggies and put them in another bag with a little of the same marinade. I do this in the morning and then all I have to do at dinner time is assemble my kabobs and grill them! I serve with a rice pilaf of brown rice and wild rice."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk orange marmalade, balsamic vinegar, red wine, olive oil, chives, basil, garlic, sage, garlic salt, and kosher salt together in a bowl until marinade is smooth. Pour about 1/4 of the marinade into a resealable plastic bag; add mushrooms, bell pepper, and red onion. Squeeze air out of bag and seal.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a separate resealable bag; add chicken. Squeeze air out of bag and seal. Marinate vegetables and chicken in the refrigerator, 2 to 8 hours.
- Remove vegetables and chicken from bag and discard marinade. Thread vegetables, chicken, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook kabobs on the preheated grill until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- If you love basil like I do, you can add more basil to the marinade!
- The kabobs can also be broiled in the oven.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 5 24.6 14 32 162 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Used orange juice didn't have marmalade, ok but probably Won't make again