Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 301 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Cook and stir bacon and red onion together in a skillet over medium heat until bacon is crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and transfer bacon and onion to a plate, reserving drippings in the skillet.
- Stir salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, rosemary, thyme, and celery seed into bacon drippings. Roll potatoes into seasoned bacon drippings until evenly coated.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook potatoes on grill until golden brown and tender, about 10 to 15 minutes per side. Cool potatoes slightly; cut into bite-size pieces.
- Mix pickles, pickle juice, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard together in a bowl until smooth. Stir bacon, onion, and potatoes into mayonnaise mixture until evenly coated.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 9.2 g fat; 48.3 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 1660 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was a really nice change to the traditional potato salad. My husband said it was the best potato salad he has ever had. If you are using a brand of pickle you have never had before I recomm...