Sea Bass a la Michele
Ingredients25 m servings 561 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Oil a baking dish.
- Microwave potatoes in a microwave dish on High until just softened, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk olive oil and sherry vinegar together in a bowl. Add smoked paprika and salt; whisk to blend. Stir in onions, red jalapeno, and cooked potatoes. Slide the fish fillets into the mixture, turning and coating them with the vinaigrette. Remove the fish from potato mixture.
- Place potatoes in prepared baking dish. Nestle fish onto potatoes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, a dash of paprika, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake in center of preheated oven until just cooked through and fish flakes easily, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 561 calories; 18.5 g fat; 50.6 g carbohydrates; 46.9 g protein; 94 mg cholesterol; 1131 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 36
My husband doesn't eat much fish,if it tastes the least bit fishy he won't eat it . I made this and he said it was the best he has ever eaten ,including any five star restaurant . I will defini...
I was a little wary of trying a unrated recipe, but I have made one of Chef John's other recipes and took a chance. I'm glad I did! This came together pretty fast, looked beautiful and tasted ...
Didn’t find sea bass used halibut, fillets looked just like the ones in the video. Very good awesome recipe.
A hit with the whole family and a quick and healthy after work meal. I didn't have any sherry wine so I used 2T white wine vinegar and 1T sherry cooking wine and the flavor was spot on. I didn...
My husband bought some sea bass and I decided to try this. I didn't want to go to the store for one ingredient so based on reviews I did use wine vinegar instead of the white sherry (don't care...
Did it for my picky kids, substituted all spicy peppers with 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce, added carrots, celeries and tomatoes to the potatoes and onions. Baked the potatoes a bit while ...