Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 335
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 12-inch pizza)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place crust on baking sheet.
- Spread Thai chile sauce over crust; top with chicken, baby corn, bamboo shoots, red bell pepper, and mozzarella cheese. Brush exposed pizza dough with egg yolk.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and crust is shiny golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with bean sprouts, cilantro, and green onions.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add sriracha hot sauce to make it spicy.
- You can substitute authentic Thai peanut sauce for the sweet Thai chili sauce.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 8 46.7 19.4 60 524 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1