Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 335 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 12-inch pizza)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place crust on baking sheet.
- Spread Thai chile sauce over crust; top with chicken, baby corn, bamboo shoots, red bell pepper, and mozzarella cheese. Brush exposed pizza dough with egg yolk.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and crust is shiny golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with bean sprouts, cilantro, and green onions.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add sriracha hot sauce to make it spicy.
- You can substitute authentic Thai peanut sauce for the sweet Thai chili sauce.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 8 g fat; 46.7 g carbohydrates; 19.4 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 524 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1