Overnight Delight White Coffee Ice Cream
Ingredients9 h 25 m servings 332
- Place the bowl of ice cream maker in the freezer.
- Combine cream, sugar, and egg yolks in a saucepan; cook and stir over medium-low heat until mixture is heated through but not boiling, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and add coffee beans. Transfer cream mixture to a bowl and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Strain coffee beans out of cream mixture. Stir milk, vanilla extract, and salt into cream mixture; transfer to bowl of ice cream maker.
- Process cream mixture in the ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Cook's Notes:
- Coffee from the bulk bins at the grocery store are a great option; the better the coffee the better the flavor.
- Vegans can easily substitute coconut cream for the heavy cream and coconut milk for the whole milk, skipping the eggs. Non-vegans should definitely not skip the eggs!
Per Serving: 332 calories; 25.2 23.9 4 187 120 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Good recipe, next time I plan on going with a coconut flavor instead of vanilla.
I've taken to using this as my only ice cream recipe, the main ingredients stay the same but I change up the flavors. Cherry Cheesecake tonight, then Lemon Ricotta with candied lemon peel and da...