Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 157
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange aluminum foil on a work surface and lightly spray cooking spray onto 1 side of each.
- Place 1 swai fish fillet onto the middle of each piece of foil; season with salt and pepper. Layer lemon slices, mushroom slices, onion slices, and capers onto each swai fillet. Fold foil over each swai fillet creating a packet. Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Tilapia can be used in place of swai fish.
- Foil packets could also be cooked on the grill!
Per Serving: 157 calories; 7.3 6.7 17.9 56 239 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Quick and easy to prepare, with a nice light flavor. Loved the capers!