Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 348
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 pie pan)
- Lightly grease a pie pan.
- Beat applesauce and white sugar together in a bowl. Add oats, soy milk, 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, vegetable oil, and sea salt; mix well. Fold raisins into oat mixture; pour into prepared pie pan and top with brown sugar and cinnamon. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until oatmeal is firm, 35 to 50 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute rice milk or almond milk for the soy milk, if desired. Any dried fruit can be used in place of the raisins.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 4.2 73.5 7.2 0 437 Full nutrition