Gluten-Free Dehydrated Rosemary and Cranberry Crisps
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients17 h servings 85
Original recipe yields 35 servings (70 crisps)
- Place almonds in a bowl and pour in enough water to cover; let soak, 8 hours to overnight. Drain and mince almonds.
- Combine almonds, hemp seeds, chia seeds, rosemary, stevia powder, garlic and vegetable seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Pulse coconut flour and dried cranberries together in a food processor until evenly combined; add to seed mixture. Pulse bananas, apple, figs, cabbage, and kale together in a food processor until pureed; add to seed mixture. Mix seed mixture together using your hands until dough is well mixed; let stand for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough in half and place each half onto a sheet of parchment paper. Top each roll with another sheet of parchment paper. Roll dough using a rolling pin until thin; cut into squares and transfer to a food dehydrator using a spatula.
- Dehydrate crackers, rotating racks as needed, according to manufacturer's instructions until crisp, 8 to 10 hours. Store immediately in air-tight bags.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you keep your hydrator around 118 degrees F (48 degrees C) your crisps with maintain all raw food values.
- I soak my raw almonds overnight in 1 1/2 cups of water and I keep any leftover water in with the almonds when I mince them.
Per Serving: 85 calories; 5.2 8.2 3 0 23 Full nutrition