Ingredients1 h servings 226
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place sweet potato in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until flesh is easily punctured with a fork, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Allow sweet potato to cool until easily handled; peel.
- Mash sweet potato and bananas together in a bowl using a fork or electric mixer until smooth; add eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Whisk coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl; stir into sweet potato mixture until batter is well combined and thick.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Drop about 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and flatten pancake with spatula and cook until browned on the other side, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 6.2 34.8 9.7 223 232 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
These are really great! I have a three year old who I have had to put on a gluten free and casein free diet and he hasn't eaten anything else in two days and when I made these he couldn't get e...
Very good! Made them for the 12 month old I nanny and he loved them!
Very yummy version of Paleo pancakes. I used less banana because I didn't want to taste it :) and I added water because my sweet potato and my bananas were not very moist. I think the texture wa...
These were excellent! My kids gobbled them up! They definitely have a more soft texture, but we didn't mind. I made a few changes: I only used half the recommended coconut flour (tends to make i...
The batter came out pretty thick. I added a little soy milk to thin it out. Other than that it was great. Next time I think I'll start with 1/4 cup coconut flour and add by the teaspoon if I nee...
We decided to try this recipe to duplicate some sweet potato pancakes we recently had at a breakfast specialty restaurant. To start out, we added extra vanilla and cinnamon, used a commercial gl...
These are sooooo good! I would recommend not overmixing and allow it to be nice and thick. I didn't have coconut flour so I used all almond flour and then added 2T of ground flaxseed which hel...