Catelli Bistro California Cobb Penne Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
"Perfect for potlucks, this crowd-pleasing pasta twist on a classic Cobb salad with zesty ranch dressing, crispy bacon and creamy avocado is both hearty and satisfying."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 626 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cook penne according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl.
- Toss cold pasta with tomatoes, ranch dressing, Cheddar cheese, onion, red pepper, dill, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Toss pasta salad with lettuce, avocado and bacon just before serving. Serve with chicken and hard-cooked eggs arranged on top.
- Substitute grilled shrimp for chicken, if desired.
- If you like blue cheese, substitute creamy blue cheese dressing for the ranch dressing.
Per Serving: 626 calories; 31.6 g fat; 40.8 g carbohydrates; 44.9 g protein; 187 mg cholesterol; 565 mg sodium. Full nutrition