Baked Homemade Sweet Potato Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line two 10x15-inch baking sheets with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil.
- Divide sliced sweet potatoes among baking sheets ensuring potatoes are not stacked.
- Brush both sides of sliced sweet potatoes with olive oil.
- Bake 13-14 minutes until edges are brown. Remove chips with crispy brown edges and continue baking other chips, checking constantly and removing as edges brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve in basket. Add fun flavorings your family loves, like BBQ spice rub or Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 3.5 23.1 1.8 0 1252 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I would recommend not going by the time based on here but what your oven is going to do. Just check your time by how they look they get crispy rather quick when they're thin. But these are wonde...
Ha! these did not work for us at all. So sad too because we can't have "real" chips anymore. They never "hardened" regardless of how long they were cooked/dried.