Baked Homemade Sweet Potato Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line two 10x15-inch baking sheets with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil.
- Divide sliced sweet potatoes among baking sheets ensuring potatoes are not stacked.
- Brush both sides of sliced sweet potatoes with olive oil.
- Bake 13-14 minutes until edges are brown. Remove chips with crispy brown edges and continue baking other chips, checking constantly and removing as edges brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve in basket. Add fun flavorings your family loves, like BBQ spice rub or Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 3.5 23.1 1.8 0 1252 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I would recommend not going by the time based on here but what your oven is going to do. Just check your time by how they look they get crispy rather quick when they're thin. But these are wonde...
First, I cut the sweet potato more like 1/8” than 1/4” (this is the one star ding). Second, I mixed the slices with olive oil in a bowl to coat them thoroughly with less oil. Third, used a silic...
It worked. Today, March 23, is National Chip and Dip Day so I made these to go with the Hot Crab Dip from this site. I think they should have cooked longer or at a higher temperature as they w...
Got brown and crispy on the edges but still a little soft in the middle, they were good. Took awhile to slice with potato peeler, but good to have fresh chips.