Asian Pork Tenderloin Packets
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center one-fourth of pork slices, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, bell pepper and onions evenly on a sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil.
- Mix sweet and sour sauce, stir fry sauce, sesame oil and ginger in a small bowl; spoon evenly over pork and vegetables.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- If freezing, place packets in Hefty(R) Slider Bags. Label bags with permanent marker. Freeze till ready to thaw and cook.
- Place frozen packets in refrigerator to thaw for 10 to 12 hours.
- Place thawed packets on baking sheet to cook in oven or transport to grill.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes in oven OR GRILL 15 to 16 minutes in covered grill, till pork reaches 160 degrees F and vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve with rice and more sauce, if desired.
- To make Asian Chicken Packets:
- Substitute 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 6.4 45.1 22.5 49 184 Full nutrition