Ingredients45 m servings 460
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Dredge chicken through flour until evenly coated, shaking excess flour back into bowl. Reserve remaining flour.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; saute chicken until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Add mushrooms, carrots, cooking wine, bacon, chicken broth, garlic, shallot, parsley, thyme, marjoram, bay leaf, salt, and black pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover skillet, and simmer until chicken is cooked through and carrots are soft, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Mix butter and 2 tablespoons reserved flour together in a bowl until smooth; stir into chicken mixture until sauce becomes thick, about 5 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of flour for breading. The actual amount of flour consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 460 calories; 15.5 36.1 28.1 74 202 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Easy, delicious and true to the French taste profile. I will be sure to make it again.
My mom has finally slowed down to where she's sitting in the living room waiting for dinner rather than hovering around the stove. (she's 90) Since she does volunteer work on Monday, I thought ...
Added two stalks of celery sliced, deglazed the LeCreuset with french rose sautéed veggies put chicken in added broth, wine, seasoning. I cooked it covered in the oven at 350 for an hour. Thicke...