Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 545 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 cookies)
- For the Snickerdoodle Cookies: Melt the butter in the microwave in 20-second intervals. Allow to cool completely, then whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugars, flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just incorporated. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Scoop the dough using a 1/4 cup ice cream scoop or cup measurer. Flatten with the palm of your hand, then coat the cookie in cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- For Ice Cream Sandwiches: Place baking sheet in freezer. Bring ice cream out of freezer to soften for 2 minutes.
- Prepare any toppings by placing them in shallow bowls.
- Working quickly: Lay one cookie top side down on a baking sheet. Using 1/3 cup ice cream scoop, scoop ice cream onto the cookie. Top with second cookie, pushing down lightly until the ice cream reaches the edges. Roll in desired toppings. Place on baking sheet in the freezer. Repeat.
- Serve immediately, or wrap individually in plastic wrap for longer-term storage.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 24.6 g fat; 74.6 g carbohydrates; 7.4 g protein; 102 mg cholesterol; 343 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1