Ingredients13 m servings 336 cals
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, whisk beef base, olive oil, garlic and black pepper.
- Add steaks to mixture and coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- When ready to cook, place steaks directly on grill and allow grill to flame-up while turning to char outer surface.
- Cook to desired temperature (approximately 5 to 6 minutes).
Per Serving: 336 calories; 23.3 g fat; 1.8 g carbohydrates; 30.8 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 827 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Very easy to make and I used a food saver machine to marinated in 15 minutes was ready. Fantastic flavor
SHUT the FRONT DOOR!!! This is easily ONE of the BEST STEAKS I've ever had!! 6 stars for the sauce!
Used the sear burner on my grill to make this tasty way to prepare sirloin. Will use it again.