Peppered Maple and Thyme Turkey Brine
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 87
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- In the vessel that you will marinate the turkey in, combine all ingredients and mix well with a wire whisk, being sure that the chicken base is completely blended.
- Carefully place raw turkey or poultry into this vessel, being sure that the entire bird is covered with the brine.
- Cover vessel and place under proper refrigeration for 24 to 48 hours.
- When ready to cook the turkey, carefully remove it from the brine and rinse under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Your turkey is now ready to cook, as you normally would do.
- You can substitute 1 tablespoon dried thyme for 2 tablespoons fresh.
Per Serving: 87 calories; 1.3 27.2 2.6 0 1658 Full nutrition