Ingredients45 m servings 154
- Add the butter and oil to a large saute pan over medium high heat. Add the onions to the pan and saute until lightly browned, about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the wine to the pan and reduce for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the beef base, parsley and black pepper to the pan and stir. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice the baguette into 1/4-inch-thick pieces and place onto a sheet pan. Spread each slice of bread with the onion mixture and top with 1 tablespoon of the Swiss cheese.
- Place the sheet pan directly into the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Carefully remove the sheet pan from the oven and place the bruschetta onto a serving platter. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 154 calories; 7.1 16.7 6 16 324 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I used Cooking White Wine because that's all I had and it was very good. What would have taken it over the top would be one of the wines listed in the ingredients. I know I've seen Cooking Sherr...
Love it! Easy to prepare. Tasty and very delicious. I made it for our wine tasting party and it was a winner!