Alice Deal Richardson
Ingredients27 m servings 105
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine coconut, crushed coconut cookies, candied fruit, dates and pecans. Mix well.
- To the sweetened condensed milk add the coconut extract and the food coloring; stir well to mix. Pour into coconut mixture; stir well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to waxed paper to cool completely.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 6.3 11.9 1.3 3 22 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very good, quite sweet and the kids love it. It looks beautiful on the cookie tray. Next time I would add more nuts just because thats what I prefer.
This is a great recipe for healthy eating! Children may not like the nuts. You may try a substitute for nuts or simply leave them out. Adults will enjoy it all!!! Worth making!!