Ingredients50 m servings 39 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl beat eggs with an electric mixer. Beat in sugar. Stir in dates, coconut, walnuts, vanilla and almond extract. Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and while mixture is still hot, beat well with a wooden spoon.
- When mixture is cool enough to handle, form into small balls and roll in granulated sugar.
Per Serving: 39 calories; 2.4 g fat; 4.2 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 3 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I will admit that I am a follower when I am trying new recipes. This is the first time I have tried one that had no ratings, but these turned out great. I was a little suspect about them and h...
When I was a little girl and had to stand up on a chair to help, my nana and I always made these every Christmas! These are one of my FAVORITE Christmas treats!!! LOVE them!
This was very easy to make and tasted great too. I didn't have dates so I used dried cranberries instead and it worked well. I agree with the other reviewer that it only yields 2 dozen (mine w...
My family has made casserole cookies since forever. Now that so many family & friends are gluten-free, this makes a great way to make something special for the holidays.
Although I did not get 60 cookies, I am so glad to find a milk and gluten free desert that tastes great
I made these cookies for a Christmas cookie exchange and doubled the recipe to have enough. it doubles very easily. I did make a few changes, just to suit my taste. I used pecans instead of wal...
This brings me back to my childhood. My mother made cookies similar to these, except she would cook the dates on the stove with sugar and pecans (or walnuts) then she would fold in rice krispies...
My kids fell in love with this recipe. It was so easy to make. I have never had dates before but this recipe made me go out and buy more. Thanks so much for sharing we will be keeping this recip...