Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 381
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix white cake mix, water, lemon-flavored gelatin mix, egg whites, and canola oil together in a bowl using an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds. Turn speed to medium and beat batter for 2 minutes. Fill muffin cups about 1/2-full with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Cool cupcakes completely, at least 30 minutes.
- Beat milk and cheesecake-flavored pudding mix together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and thickened, about 2 minutes. Transfer pudding to a pastry bag fitted with an icing tip. Break an opening into each cupcake using the icing tip and gently squeeze pudding into cupcake until it begins to swell.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, butter, and lemonade concentrate together in a bowl using an electric mixer until frosting is smooth and thickened; spread onto cupcakes.
- Cook's Note:
- Using a tip and pastry bag to make icing rosettes looks nice, but you can also just frost the cupcakes with a knife.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 13.9 63.1 2.7 22 260 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These were very flavorful and moist - and got lots of compliments at a party! I couldn't find raspberry lemonade, so I used less lemonade concentrate instead and added in some strained frozen r...
Made exactly as recipe suggested. Got lots of compliments from the kids & group I took to. However, I felt the cupcake was waay too moist with the pudding inside. Had to eat it with a fork on a ...
we loved these cupcakes. they were easy to make and a light taste. i liked the no food coloring approach for. definitely a keeper for something alittle different