Pink Lemonade Cupcakes with Pink Buttercream Frosting
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 404
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk white sugar, oil, water, eggs, and 3 tablespoons pink lemonade powder together in a bowl; stir in buttermilk until smooth. Whisk flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in a separate bowl; beat into sugar mixture just until batter is combined. Add just enough food coloring to turn batter pink. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cupcakes spring back when lightly touched, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, butter, half-and-half, and 2 tablespoons pink lemonade powder together in a bowl using an electric mixer until frosting is smooth and creamy. Add enough food coloring to make a pink frosting; spread onto cupcakes.
- Cook's Note:
- Whole milk can be substituted for the half-and-half, if desired.
Per Serving: 404 calories; 13.8 69.4 2.6 53 97 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1