Ingredients45 m servings 303
- Heat butter in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat; cook and stir kale, about 2 minutes. Add water and cover skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until kale is wilted, about 5 minutes. Remove lid and cook, stirring frequently, until water is evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix potatoes, salmon, and capers into kale; cook and stir until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Pour eggs over kale-salmon mixture; cook, stirring gently and scraping the bottom of the skillet to prevent sticking, until barely set, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle feta cheese over egg mixture.
- Broil in the preheated oven until top is browned and eggs are set and puffed, about 5 minutes. Allow frittata to sit in skillet for a few minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Stock can be used in place of water.
- Check salmon for bones before using.
Per Serving: 303 calories; 17.8 16.1 20.3 399 530 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was so good. I did cook the potatoes a bit before hand because I like them in small cubes. Kale phobes, you can't really taste it as the smoked salmon has quite a strong flavor.
I will admit I first read the ingredients and knew I had them on hand, but I was SO afraid to make this because of the potato. I was trying to figure out if I needed to cook the potato first, or...
The potatoes did not cook. I tried to make half the recipe, and that called for one potato. It was way too much and didn't cook all the way through.