Ingredients20 m servings 292 cals
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until slightly tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk soy sauce and honey together in a bowl until glaze is smooth.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush with olive oil.
- Place salmon fillet and asparagus on the prepared baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Drizzle 2/3 of the glaze over salmon and asparagus. Broil until fish flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 5 minutes. Drizzle remaining glaze over salmon.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 12.3 g fat; 18.1 g carbohydrates; 29.3 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 488 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Fast, simple, a great meal on a busy night, yet elegant enough for company. I served mine with Jasmine rice.
I added minced garlic and lemon to the glaze. It came out very good. My sons and I loved it!
Used all the ingredients, and added minced garlic. I made 3 times the amount of glaze and marinated the salmon in it for 25 min before broiling. Very tasty. will make again. thank you for shari...
I added Sriracha sauce to give it a little kick and used all other original ingredients
I didn't make any changes. I am not a fish person, but I would make this again.
This has a great taste! Broiling makes it, since its February and I can't grill it! I didn't have asparagus but was looking for a good sauce for my salmon. All I added was a clove of minced garl...
My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by this recipe. It was very easy to prepare and the flavor was really good. As other reviews have said, the asparagus probably doesn't need to be pre-s...
I have made this recipe a few times for company and it was always a hit. I have also made it with a twist: a dash of sea salt, chili chipotle seasoning capers and fat-free raspberry vinaigrette ...