Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 198
Original recipe yields 30 servings (5 dozen)
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the butter mixture. Stir in cooked rice, chopped walnuts, and chopped chocolate.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll dough into walnut size balls; arrange on cookie sheets, about 12 per sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool on sheet 5 to 10 minutes; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 198 calories; 10.6 24.8 2.6 29 147 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
What an interesting cookie. Think spiced rice pudding with chunks of Mexican chocolate in cookie form. The cayenne is a very welcome kick. I had to use gluten free flour, which was predominantly...