Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 610
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Let rice cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix cooled rice with 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese blend and 2 eggs. Stir until combined. Spread into a thin rectangle on parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Beat remaining 6 eggs. Place non-stick skillet over medium heat and pour eggs into pan. Soft scramble eggs; remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread refried beans over baked crust. Top with scrambled eggs and salsa. Sprinkle with green onions and shredded cheese. Fold the edges over and roll crust over filling.
- Bake until heated through, 15 to 20 minutes. Slice and serve with your favorite Mexican style toppings: sour cream, tomatoes, avocado, and/or cheese.
You might also like
Per Serving: 610 calories; 31 56.2 29 325 1217 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1