Ingredients10 m servings 410 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place each wonton/egg roll wrapper in a small non-stick tortilla bowl maker. Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool and remove from bowl maker.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Bring coconut milk to a simmer in a large skillet over medium heat . Stir in curry paste and brown sugar until well blended; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Cook until chicken is warm and vegetables are tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Evenly spoon jasmine rice into the wonton bowls. Top with red curry mixture and serve.
- Cook's Note:
- Wonton wrappers come in a variety of sizes. This recipe uses the egg roll size. If you don't have a small non-stick tortilla bowl maker you can use a smaller wonton wrapper size and place them in a large muffin tin to bake. Cooking time may vary for the smaller wonton wrappers.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 16.3 g fat; 41.6 g carbohydrates; 25.1 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 697 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I followed directions exactly as written. The end product was lacking in flavor. I don't really understand using the wonton wrapper as a bowl. It lacked flavor, but it did give the dish a bit...
Quick, easy & DELICIOUS !! I made the wonton bowls by draping the wrappers over cereal bowls spraying with oil. Their crunch was great with the curry. I cooked chicken breast in a little coconu...