Ingredients20 m servings 537 cals
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir hot dog pieces until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in baked beans and bring to a low simmer; cook about 10 minutes.
- Place peas in small saucepan over medium heat; cook until heated through.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Stir in peas and Cheddar cheese.
- Spoon rice mixture into four serving bowls. Spoon hot dogs and beans mixture over the rice. Top with additional shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- You can mix any type of veggies or cheese with the rice.
Per Serving: 537 calories; 22.1 g fat; 67.7 g carbohydrates; 20.4 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 1037 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Nothing fancy here, just a flavorful, easy-to-make one dish meal (served with sliced watermelon and toasted pita bread triangles). Scaled the recipe down to 2 servings, and in this house, it re...
Easy to make. I had to substitute the baked beans for kidney beans. The kids did not really like it.
This was pretty darn good . Super easy to make and very filling . Just make sure you add salt . I will be making this again and maybe use homemade chili .