Ingredients20 m servings 537
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir hot dog pieces until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in baked beans and bring to a low simmer; cook about 10 minutes.
- Place peas in small saucepan over medium heat; cook until heated through.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Stir in peas and Cheddar cheese.
- Spoon rice mixture into four serving bowls. Spoon hot dogs and beans mixture over the rice. Top with additional shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- You can mix any type of veggies or cheese with the rice.
Per Serving: 537 calories; 22.1 67.7 20.4 39 1037 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Nothing fancy here, just a flavorful, easy-to-make one dish meal (served with sliced watermelon and toasted pita bread triangles). Scaled the recipe down to 2 servings, and in this house, it re...
Easy to make. I had to substitute the baked beans for kidney beans. The kids did not really like it.
This was pretty darn good . Super easy to make and very filling . Just make sure you add salt . I will be making this again and maybe use homemade chili .
I had all the ingredients on hand and it came together in mere minutes. If you don't care for peas, use corn. One tip to streamline this even more. Cook the rice and once almost done add the ...