Chicken Taco Bowls with Pinto Beans and Rice
Ingredients25 m servings 533
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place each tortilla in a non-stick tortilla bowl maker; bake for 12 minutes. Allow to cool and remove from bowl maker.
- Prepare chicken strips according to package directions.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Divide chicken strips, beans and rice, and pico de gallo among the tortilla bowls. Garnish with shredded cheese, avocado slices, and jalapeno slices. Top with avocado ranch dressing.
- Cook's Note:
- If taco bowls are not readily available you can make your own tostada shells or to save time use prepared tostada shells.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 26.4 48.4 25.6 56 1225 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Who doesn't love rice and beans? Mix it with pico de gallo and avocado ranch and it gets even better. I made these in homemade tortilla bowls as well as in corn taco shells. What's not to love h...
My husband said to put this one on the top ten list. I make my own salsa, used left over rotissary chicken and used Manatma Red Beans and Rice.
This was wicked good. I love the ease in preparation of this recipe and although easy, you won’t be disappointed in the flavor. Delicious. I honestly gave it my best shot making the taco bow...
Taco shell bowls are always so much fun and the pinto beans and rice were the perfect base. Top that with all of your favorite fixings and it doesn't get much better than that. Most taco bowls I...