Buffalo or Barbeque Chicken and Rice Wraps
Ingredients10 m servings 402
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine shredded chicken and buffalo sauce in a bowl.
- Microwave tortillas on microwave-safe plate covered with a damp paper towel on High until warm and pliable, about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Evenly divide rice among four tortillas and spreading out to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Top rice with chicken mixture. Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese over chicken mixture; top with shredded lettuce.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla and begin to roll tightly; repeat for each wrap. Cut in half, diagonally. (Or wrap in foil and refrigerate if serving later.)
- Serve each wrap with baby carrots and celery sticks and about 1/4 cup ranch dressing for dipping.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe was inspired by my 8-year-old son's love for all things 'buffalo'. If your kids are sensitive to spicy foods, use barbeque sauce instead…I promise, they are equally delicious. These can be made ahead and stored in the fridge. They can be served cold, room temperature, or warm. Enjoy!
Per Serving: 402 calories; 10.8 62.6 20.1 45 1475 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
The whole family loved this… and I loved how easy and quick it was to put together. Make them ahead or save some for leftovers…just love all these can do for you. Thanks Christina… :)
I used Chef John's Buffalo Wing Sauce Recipe and bleu cheese crumbles!!! The family loved it!!!
These were amazing! My husband and I raved about them! They were EVEN better the next day! We've already made these twice more this month! A quick and easy lunch! Perfect wraps and super simple ...
Whipped these up for dinner after a long day at work and they came together in a flash. It is not often that I am in and out of the kitchen in less than 10 minutes and I thoroughly enjoyed the b...
Made this to eat on my break at work the other day. Absolutely delicious and filling enough to help me survive the rest of my shift. The buffalo adds a tangy kick to it. Will be making this for ...