Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 53
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Whisk together the eggs, butter, applesauce, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk together the dry and wet ingredients until evenly moistened.
- Heat a heavy frying pan over medium heat, or heat an electric griddle to 350 degrees F. Generously grease the frying pan or griddle.
- Drop batter by the tablespoonful onto the greased pan or griddle.
- Bake on one side until the edges begin to dry, a few bubbles form on the surface, and the pancakes hold together. Gently turn the pancakes and cook the other side until firm.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes warm.
Per Serving: 53 calories; 3.5 2.6 3.5 27 89 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1