Ingredients50 m servings 341 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir tomato paste into onion mixture; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour wine into tomato mixture; simmer until liquid is reduced by about half, about 5 minutes. Stir tomato sauce into wine mixture and simmer until mixture is thick, about 10 minutes.
- Spread tomato mixture into the base of a 6-cup baking dish; top with prawns and sprinkle evenly with feta cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until prawns are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 10 minutes; top with parsley.
- Editor's Note:
- Substitution: for tomato and olive and ouzo sauce, you can stir 2 tablespoons ouzo and 2 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives into plain marinara sauce before using.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 11.5 g fat; 19.7 g carbohydrates; 33 g protein; 277 mg cholesterol; 968 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
At first I was skeptical about this recipe because I wasn't sure how the Papayiannides® Tomato & Olive & Ouzo sauce would pair with the prawns but I'm glad that I gave it a try. The only thing I...
I made this using the substitution in the footnote; really enjoyed the hint of licorice/ fennel flavor and the kalamata olives. I cooked the onion longer to caramelize it, and reduced the sauce ...
We really enjoyed this zesty prawn recipe. The sauce certainly makes it and it's easy to prepare. Sounds like a strange combo but we served over cauliflower rice and it worked great. We'll make ...
Love this recipe! The end result was absolutely delicious... I will make a form of this again and again. I lucked out finding some beautiful huge prawns, but I'm thinking any size shrimp would w...
Who doesn't love prawns?! I divided the whole recipe by a third and ate it all for myself as a main. Lots of seafood but that's what I'm into :) This isn't five stars for me because I felt th...