Ingredients9 h 15 m servings 544 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line the outside of a 9-inch springform pan with a double layer of 18-inch-wide Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Bring edges of the foil up and mold the foil around the sides of the springform pan to form a watertight seal outside of the pan.
- Zest 1 teaspoon orange zest from the orange. Juice 1/4 cup orange juice from the orange set both aside.
- Combine vanilla wafers, pecans (if using), and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar in a medium bowl. Stir in melted butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom and about 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the prepared springform pan. Place in a roasting pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, flour, and orange zest together in a large bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Add orange juice and beat until smooth. Beat in eggs and white chocolate.
- Pour filling into crust-lined pan. Place roasting pan on the oven rack. Pour enough boiling water into roasting pan to reach halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until top is just set and edges jiggle slightly when pan is gently shaken. Turn oven off and allow cheesecake to stand in oven for 1 hour (it will continue to set up during standing time in oven).
- Remove springform pan from water bath and cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Using a small sharp knife, loosen the crust from sides of the springform pan cool for 30 minutes. Remove sides of springform pan cool cheesecake on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Top with Cranberry Orange Sauce to serve.
- Cranberry Orange Sauce: Combine 1 cup fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons orange juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring frequently, until the sugar is dissolved and the cranberries start to break down. Remove from heat and cool completely before serving.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Add a citrus twist to a classic dessert with this delicious cheesecake recipe. Line your spring-form pan with heavy duty aluminum foil to ensure your crust will stay dry while your cake stays creamy.
Per Serving: 544 calories; 37.5 g fat; 46.5 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein; 130 mg cholesterol; 325 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was one of the best & easiest orange cheesecakes that I've ever made ! Since I didn't have any vanilla wafers on hand, I just changed the crust to graham cracker crumbs, with great results....
Awesome. Everyone loved it! Even my cranberry and orange haters LOL