Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 m servings 576
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 fajitas)
- Prepare fajita seasoning mix following package directions and pour over steak. Cover with Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil and marinate steak 1 to 2 hours.
- Make a grill pan by shaping two layers of foil over the outside of 13x9x2inch baking pan. Remove foil and crimp the edges to form a tight rim, making a pan with one inch sides. Place on cookie sheet.
- Preheat grill to high. Remove steak from marinade discard marinade. Add peppers, onion and oil to foil pan. Slide foil pan from cookie sheet onto grill and place steak beside pan on grill.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes on high in covered grill. Stir vegetables and turn steak after 5 minutes. Slide foil pan from grill onto cookie sheet. Slice grilled steak into thin strips.
- Wrap tortillas in foil add to grill to heat while slicing steak. Serve beef, peppers and onions wrapped in warm tortillas with salsa.
Per Serving: 576 calories; 18.3 69.6 33 60 1386 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was really good. The steak was perfect. We used the really soft handmade flour tortillas from Trader Joe's, and m;y second fajita I didn't even put sour cream (aka Greek yogurt) and salsa o...