Ingredients30 m servings 958
- Rinse chicken under cold water pat dry.
- Combine Italian salad dressing, lemon juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce and paprika in a plastic zipper bag. Reserve 1/2 cup marinade for basting chicken during grilling. Add chicken. Close the bag and turn to coat chicken. Marinate 1 hour, turning chicken once. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium. Tear off a sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) 18-inch Wide Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil long enough to cover grill grate. Make drainage holes in sheet foil with a large grilling fork.
- Place aluminum foil sheet with holes on grill rack. Immediately place chicken on aluminum foil.
- Grill chicken 5 minutes; turn. Continue grilling and turning every 5 minutes until chicken is tender and reaches 180 degrees F, about 30 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade during last 5 minutes grilling time.
Per Serving: 958 calories; 62.2 40.5 59.9 210 2196 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I didn't grill this recipe but instead baked it. my entire family loved it! I left it in the oven at 405° until it was extra crispy and caramelized. very delicious.
It was very moist and delicious! Do not leave out the step of brushing on the reserve while cooking!
The chicken did not get done in the times of the recipe and I had to return to the grill. Needless to say, my family was not happy waiting at the table. They did not complain about the seasoning...