Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 958
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rinse chicken under cold water pat dry.
- Combine Italian salad dressing, lemon juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce and paprika in a plastic zipper bag. Reserve 1/2 cup marinade for basting chicken during grilling. Add chicken. Close the bag and turn to coat chicken. Marinate 1 hour, turning chicken once. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium. Tear off a sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) 18-inch Wide Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil long enough to cover grill grate. Make drainage holes in sheet foil with a large grilling fork.
- Place aluminum foil sheet with holes on grill rack. Immediately place chicken on aluminum foil.
- Grill chicken 5 minutes; turn. Continue grilling and turning every 5 minutes until chicken is tender and reaches 180 degrees F, about 30 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade during last 5 minutes grilling time.
Per Serving: 958 calories; 62.2 40.5 59.9 210 2196 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I didn't grill this recipe but instead baked it. my entire family loved it! I left it in the oven at 405° until it was extra crispy and caramelized. very delicious.