Peanut Sesame Chicken Wings
Ingredients50 m servings 156
- Preheat broiler. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap(R) Non-Stick Foil*. Set pan aside.
- Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings. Cut wings at joints to form 24 pieces. Put wing pieces into a large bowl set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter, water, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a food processor or a blender. Cover and process or blend until smooth. Remove 1/3 cup of the sauce add it to the chicken wings and stir to coat evenly. Add the cilantro to the remaining sauce in the food processor or blender and process or blend until combined. Set aside. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in prepared pan.
- Broil wings 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 10 minutes. Turn wings. Broil about 10 minutes more or until tender and brown. Drain off fat.
- Place wings on a platter to serve, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve with the reserved peanut sauce.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- * To line pan: turn pan upside down and press a sheet of foil around it. Remove foil, flip pan over, and drop foil inside. Crimp the edges and you're ready to cook! Make sure that the nonstick (dull) side is facing down toward the pan when pressing foil around the pan. The non-stick side of the foil liner will be facing up toward the food when dropped inside the pan.
Per Serving: 156 calories; 10.8 6.5 10.1 16 225 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Fantastic. My family has a habit of chicken wings once a week because my hubby loves chicken wings a lot. I am always trying to find different recipes for the wings, and this one really hit the ...
Mine needed additional cooking time (about 15 minutes total), and once they were cooked through I sprinkled on the sesame seeds, some chopped honey roasted peanuts and toasted those under the br...
Great recipe. The incorporation of Reynolds wrap makes it so much easier to slop on the peanut sauce with abandon. My chicken had a great texture and a hearty taste.