Chez Sue's Swai
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 422 cals
Original recipe yields 3 servings (3 fillets)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Put bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Press swai fish, skin-side down, in bread crumbs. Spread creamy salad dressing onto exposed side of each fillet. Arrange fillets in a baking dish and top with Asiago cheese; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Mayonnaise may be substituted for Miracle Whip® if you add a dash of lemon juice. Prior to applying Miracle Whip®, you can use lemon pepper as substitute for salt and pepper.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 26.4 g fat; 18.3 g carbohydrates; 25.8 g protein; 94 mg cholesterol; 916 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1