Ingredients30 m servings 210
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk 1/4 cup olive oil, balsamic vinegar, shallot, Dijon mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a bowl until dressing is well mixed.
- Brush 1 teaspoon oil onto cut-side of peaches.
- Place peaches, cut-side down, onto grill and cook until heated through, about 4 minutes. Transfer peaches to a plate.
- Brush remaining oil onto both sides of chicken breasts and season with salt.
- Cook chicken on grill until no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Slice chicken into thin pieces and cut peaches into 1/2-inch thick pieces.
- Toss arugula and dressing together in a bowl. Divide dressed arugula among plates; top with peaches and chicken.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 13.2 5.8 16.5 43 263 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 20
First off, this salad is DELICIOUS. Honestly one of the best I've had in quite a while. The flavors go so well together - the peppery arugula, the sweet and tangy peaches and the grilled chicken...
So I didn't make this as a salad. I was looking for a quick chicken dish that was yummy... I doubled the dressing, chopped the peach up and put it in the dressing. Poured the dressing over chick...
this was really great and really easy. we added fresh goat cheese and crumbled walnuts which just added that little something extra!
Delicious! This is a new summer favorite. The whole family likes it. Thanks for a great recipe!
Husband and I liked it! My two daughters not so much but still ate it though.. We don't like arugula so we used spinach instead and sprinkled toasted walnuts righ before serving.
Peaches and chicken were great. I would have preferred a sweet dressing for the arugula. The dressing was good, but not for this application imho.
Delicious! The dressing is sooo good! A nice summer meal. I cut the chicken breasts into large strips to bbq and they cooked a little quicker and were very moist. Served with corn on the cob - p...
I took the advice of others and brushed the dressing on the peaches and chicken before grilling. We served it with some focaccia bread. Excellent, super easy meal. I used nectarines instead of ...