Ingredients30 m servings 210 cals
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk 1/4 cup olive oil, balsamic vinegar, shallot, Dijon mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a bowl until dressing is well mixed.
- Brush 1 teaspoon oil onto cut-side of peaches.
- Place peaches, cut-side down, onto grill and cook until heated through, about 4 minutes. Transfer peaches to a plate.
- Brush remaining oil onto both sides of chicken breasts and season with salt.
- Cook chicken on grill until no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Slice chicken into thin pieces and cut peaches into 1/2-inch thick pieces.
- Toss arugula and dressing together in a bowl. Divide dressed arugula among plates; top with peaches and chicken.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 13.2 g fat; 5.8 g carbohydrates; 16.5 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 263 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
First off, this salad is DELICIOUS. Honestly one of the best I've had in quite a while. The flavors go so well together - the peppery arugula, the sweet and tangy peaches and the grilled chicken...
So I didn't make this as a salad. I was looking for a quick chicken dish that was yummy... I doubled the dressing, chopped the peach up and put it in the dressing. Poured the dressing over chick...
Delicious! This is a new summer favorite. The whole family likes it. Thanks for a great recipe!
this was really great and really easy. we added fresh goat cheese and crumbled walnuts which just added that little something extra!
Added a bit more balsamic vinegar to the dressing and salt and pepper to the chicken. This is a simple and delicious summer salad.
Drizzled balsamic glaze on the chicken and peaches after the saladwas assembled
Husband and I liked it! My two daughters not so much but still ate it though.. We don't like arugula so we used spinach instead and sprinkled toasted walnuts righ before serving.