Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 645 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Mix flour, sugar, squash, oil, pineapple, nuts, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl; pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool bread for 10 minutes in pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- Any type of nut can be used in place of walnuts, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 645 calories; 31.8 g fat; 85.2 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 393 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is a really good one. My kid is the pickiest eater. She tried it and loved it. the only thing I did different was put chocolate chips in it instead of nuts. I Will be making this again. I a...
A bit too sweet for me personally but everyone was generally happy with it. Very easy to make. I have also tried adding whole blackberries to give it little bits of tartness.