Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 1402
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Combine ground pork, onion and hot sauce; mix well with hands. Shape into 4 (8-oz.) burgers; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill burgers until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F., turning after 8 minutes. Place 2 slices cheese on top of each burger to melt.
- Lightly toast brioche buns on grill, being careful not to burn. Place pork burgers on buns; top each with 4 half strips of bacon.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, pickles, mayonnaise and mustard on the side.
- Recipe by BBQ Pit Master, Tuffy Stone.
Per Serving: 1402 calories; 108.6 26.1 77.6 349 1429 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1