Asian Back Ribs
made it | 0 reviews |
"Hoisin sauce and chopped ginger and scallions bring an Asian-inspired flair to these tender, slow-roasted baby back ribs."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 1263 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix together all ingredients except ribs and scallions. Place rib pieces in resealable plastic bag; pour about 3/4 marinade over ribs. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to overnight. The longer you can marinate, the longer the flavors have time to work into the ribs.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove rib pieces from marinade and place on a large enough piece of aluminum foil to loosely encase ribs. Spoon some of the marinade over the ribs; fold foil over ribs and seal.
- Place rib package in roasting pan and place in the 325 degree F. oven. Cook until ribs are tender, about 2 hours.
- Turn oven up to 450 degrees F. Remove ribs from foil and place back on roasting pan, meat side up. Return ribs to oven and roast until nicely browned and glazed.
- Coat ribs with reserved marinade and sprinkle with scallions. Serve with jasmine rice.
Per Serving: 1263 calories; 84.9 g fat; 61.6 g carbohydrates; 59.6 g protein; 279 mg cholesterol; 2308 mg sodium. Full nutrition