Ingredients30 m servings 239
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat butter in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, to creamed butter mixture, beating well after each addition. Add coconut extract and mix thoroughly.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Beat 1/3 of the flour mixture into creamed butter mixture on low speed just until incorporated. Add 1/2 of the coconut milk to butter-flour mixture and beat on low just until incorporated. Beat in 1/3 of the flour mixture, followed by remaining coconut milk, ending with 1/3 flour mixture until batter is just mixed.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons batter into each muffin cup; top with 1 strawberry slice. Spoon 1 tablespoon batter over strawberry layer; top with banana slice. Spoon batter over banana layer to fill muffin cup completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 11.2 34.2 3.3 51 124 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This recipe turned out really good. This is the first time I made GF cupcakes, and I must say, it is actually better than regular cupcakes. It is moist and rising very well. I even make my own G...
I have made theses twice and both times they never did rise!!! Very disappointed.... I did turn them into a bread and was very good!
This was my first try at baking gluten free and these were pretty tasty for gluten free! Made these for my sons birthday at school where some kids are gluten free. Nobody could tell they were gl...
This a very good cupcake!!!! I made it and handed it out to people at my church and everybody loved it! It is amazing!!!