Rhubarb Almond Bars
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 127 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Process flour, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar together in a food processor until crumbly; press mixture into bottom of 9x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Stir rhubarb, egg, 1/4 cup sugar, and almond meal together in a bowl until combined; spread mixture over crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature on a wire rack before cutting into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- For the crust, if you don't have a food processor you can easily cut the cold butter into the flour and sugar with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 6.7 g fat; 15.4 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 43 mg sodium. Full nutrition