Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 311
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 tacos)
- Place chicken thighs and chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Whisk red wine vinegar, green onions, lime juice, and garlic together in a bowl; pour over chicken.
- Cook on High for 4 hours.
- Blend sour cream, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a food processor until sauce is smooth; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place chicken on a work surface and shred into bite-size chunks; season with salt and pepper. Measure 1/2 cup cooking liquid in slow cooker and discard the rest. Return shredded chicken and 1/2 cup cooking liquid to slow cooker and add cilantro; cook and stir until chicken is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon chicken into tortillas and top with chipotle cream sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- Heat is a personal preference. If you don't like a lot of heat, start with one chipotle pepper, taste, and add another if you like.
Per Serving: 311 calories; 13.3 30.3 16.7 47 365 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this for Recipe Group...This was easy and good! It really smelled so awesomely yummy while it was cooking that I was actually expecting more flavor from it though. Followed the recipe, but ...