Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 403 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 tacos)
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan; add rice and 1/4 cup olive oil. Bring liquid back to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover saucepan, and simmer until rice is tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken and taco seasoning mix until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 10 minutes. Mix rice, black beans, Mexican cheese blend, olives, and jalapeno pepper into chicken; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Heat a separate skillet over medium-high heat; warm tortillas in skillet until pliable, 1 to 2 minutes per tortilla.
- Fill each tortilla with about 1/2 cup chicken-rice mixture, folding tortilla over filling.
- Heat bacon grease in a skillet over medium heat; fry the filled tortillas until crispy, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 14.9 g fat; 49.3 g carbohydrates; 18.8 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 1049 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
TO HOLD THESE TOGETHER HOLD WITH THONGS. WORKS FOR ME. LOVE THESE TACOS.