Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine hot water and saffron in a small bowl; let sit until water turns yellow.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in the fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat; add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and mix Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and paprika into cream mixture; simmer for 1 minute.
- Mix saffron water, paneer, olives, and raisins into cream sauce and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 1 minute. Add fettuccine to sauce and toss to coat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- The saffron adds a unique taste.
- You could mix green and black olives for a sweeter dish.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 17.2 48.5 14.1 43 882 Full nutrition