Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 125
Original recipe yields 25 servings (25 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place a sheet of parchment paper or plastic wrap on a work surface and dust with flour. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter in a bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add 3/4 cup sugar and continue beating until mixture is lighter in color, about 2 minutes more.
- Mix flour, green tea powder, and salt together in a separate bowl; gradually add to creamed butter mixture, beating on low speed until dough sticks together. Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness on the floured parchment paper; cut into 2-inch cookies or bars. Roll remaining dough and cut into more cookies until all the dough is used. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Carefully transfer cookies to the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle sugar over each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm and barely starting to turn golden, about 15 minutes. Cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 125 calories; 7.5 13.7 1.2 20 25 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I had a hard time getting the dough to stick together. It seemed rather dry and crumbly, and I had to press it together to get the dough to stick to itself. I couldn't roll it out, or roll it ...