Ingredients45 m servings 260 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place swai fish in a glass casserole dish and season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until softened, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour tomatoes over onion mixture; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes. Spoon tomato mixture over fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 13.9 g fat; 12.3 g carbohydrates; 18.9 g protein; 57 mg cholesterol; 470 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
My New Fave! I seasoned the swai with pepper corns (from pepper mill) and used quality celery salt. Also used Acme brand minced tomatoes with celery, onion and bell pepper (14.5 oz) and added so...
A simple and flavorful way to make fish, which I eat a lot of. I used tilapia instead of swai. Make sure you season the fish well - garlic powder would be a nice addition here. And I'd also sug...
This was really good. I laid a bed of fresh spinach on the bottom of my dish then put the fish and such. I also topped with shredded parmesean cheese the last 5 minutes of cooking. The family l...
I have been looking for years for a fish dish that doesn't taste or smell like fish. I found it with this recipe! No one in the house believed that I was cooking fish. It's quick and easy to mak...