Ingredients45 m servings 260
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place swai fish in a glass casserole dish and season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until softened, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour tomatoes over onion mixture; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes. Spoon tomato mixture over fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 13.9 12.3 18.9 57 470 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
My New Fave! I seasoned the swai with pepper corns (from pepper mill) and used quality celery salt. Also used Acme brand minced tomatoes with celery, onion and bell pepper (14.5 oz) and added so...
A simple and flavorful way to make fish, which I eat a lot of. I used tilapia instead of swai. Make sure you season the fish well - garlic powder would be a nice addition here. And I'd also sug...
This was really good. I laid a bed of fresh spinach on the bottom of my dish then put the fish and such. I also topped with shredded parmesean cheese the last 5 minutes of cooking. The family l...
Loved it. It was delicious. The only change I made was that I cooked the swai fish first in the oven on a perforated roasting pan to drain all the liquid from the fish (from frozen). Cooked 30 m...
Made it exactly as directed. Came out beautifully, everyone loved it! Super easy, even for someone still learning how to cook fish!
Surprisingly delicious...with such simple ingredients, I didn't know what to expect, but it was so good - I used orange roughy but followed the recipe.