Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 260 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cream cheese and bacon-flavored mayonnaise together in a bowl. Fill each jalapeno pepper half with cream cheese mixture. Wrap each filled pepper with a bacon slice, securing with a toothpick if needed. Arrange peppers in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp and peppers are tender, about 1 hour. Transfer peppers to a serving plate and allow to cool, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Remove the seeds and membranes from the jalapeno peppers for mild or leave the seeds in for hotter peppers.
- You can prepare this recipe without the Baconnaise® and they will still very good. But the Baconnaise® does significantly add to the flavor of these poppers.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 23.8 g fat; 2.4 g carbohydrates; 9.8 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 562 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Insanely delicious, made these for a party and they were a huge hit! I microwaved the bacon, chopped it and added it to the filling along with the sharp cheddar, same taste and saved a lot of wo...
Oh, these are DELICIOUS! I've never heard of Baconnaise, so I did some research and decided to make my own after I found a easy recipe for it on the internet. (Not sure how it compares to the 'r...
This is a great recipe. I've never used the bacon mayo before and it definitely added to it. I added some more ingredients which is why I gave it 4 stars. I chopped up cilantro, tomatoes and I a...