Ingredients50 m servings 109
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove the top and interior of one pumpernickel loaf. Cut the insides, top and second loaf into pieces for dipping.
- Place the cut loaf on a medium baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until dry and firm.
- In a large bowl, mix the cottage cheese, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, lemon juice, garlic powder, spinach, water chestnuts, pimento peppers and dry vegetable soup mix. Spoon the mixture into the hollowed out loaf. Top with 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Heat the cut up bread pieces until lightly toasted.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 2.2 16.6 6 6 331 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
Easy to make. Found the parmesan cheese very overpowering. If I make again, would probably cut it back to 1/4 cup.
I made the low-fat version of this and it was still fantastic- however I did add a pack of dry italian dressing to give it a little zest, but overall a great recipe.
This is such a different dip from the usual cold spinach dips. The parmesan cheese adds great flavor. I used low-fat and fat-free ingredients.
This went over great on Moms day! I didn't bake it, so I cut the parm cheese (tee-hee) down to about a 1/4 cup. I had a 10 oz bag of fresh spinach that I chopped very fine and didn't cook (to ...
I tried this recipe out a little intimidated because of the low fat ingredients. In an effort to slim things out for a few of the guests that would be sharing it, I used all low fat dairy ingre...
People always compliment me on this spinach dip when I bring it to parties - it's always a hit!